The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok
259 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Phone: (66)(2) 207 8000
4.2/5 (431 reviews)
A five-star hotel in the heart of downtown Bangkok.
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok is a 5-star hotel conveniently located near to BTS Asok skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit underground stations. Well-positioned for the city's cultural highlights, guests are never far from the city’s most vibrant shopping, nightlife and business addresses.
Unwind in one of 362 elegant and fully-appointed rooms and suites and enjoy the uplifting comforts of the Westin Heavenly® Bed and Heavenly® Bath with an uptown view.
For a better youTM
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Everything you’ll love in Bangkok
Find more reasons to love your stays in Bangkok with these great benefits.
- Start your day with a complimentary buffet breakfast
- Indulge a little longer with late check-out
- Plan changed? Don't worry with flexible cancellation
- SPG members save up to 5% more and stay connected with fast & free internet. Sign up here.
Book before October 31, 2016 for stays until June 30, 2017.
Room rates start from THB 5,129++ per room per night.
Book Early. Save Big.
Save up to 15% when you book your stay in advance. The earlier you book, the more you save:
- Book 7 days in advance & Save 10%
- Book 14 days in advance & Save 15%
- SPG® member save up to 5%
Go ahead, it’s getaway time. Offer is valid for stays booked and completed by December 29, 2017.
Flavors of Japanese
Replenish your body and mind with our exclusive benefits;
- Daily buffet breakfast at Seasonal Tastes
- High Speed Internet Access
- Enjoy one Set Dinner Chef's Choice with a glass of Sake at Kisso Japanese Restaurant per room per stay
Room rates start from THB 4,900++ per room per night.
Valid for stays booked and completed by May 31, 2017.
SPG® More for You
Register for SPG® More for You by November 30, 2016. Now through December 18, 2016, you’ll earn at hotels participating in this global promotion:
- Double Starpoints® on weekday stays of two or more nights.
- Triple Starpoints on weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday night.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 431 verified guest reviews
88%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My last visit for 2014 and the last one under the stewardship of Khun Charles, before he sets off for pastures new. This trip was more of a pleasure trip and I certainly enjoyed some very special moments, the highlights being, drinks on the roof top and dinner at the amazing KISSO restaurant.
Spent plenty of time by the wonderful pool and again enjoyed the loan of New Balance trainers so I could run every day..
A very special hotel and I feel confident the new GM will continue the fantastic work and like any good movie. a management team sequel, Dream Team 2, will be created in 2015.
Thank you very much Khun Charles for the past 8 years...... Good look for your next posting....
We are located at Sukhumvit 19, just step away from BTS Skytrain and MRT Subway Stations
- Bangkok National Museum
- Erawan Shrine - Four Face Buddha
- Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Jim Thompson's Museum
- Siam Society House and Garden
- Temple of the Dawn (Wat Arun)
- Wat Po - Reclining Buddha
- Bangkok Hospital
- Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- IMPACT Arena, Exhibition & Convention Centre
- K-Village, Open-Air Lifestyle Mall
- Korean Town & Korean Cultural Centre Thailand
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- Thaniya Plaza
- All Season Place
- BB Building
- Bhiraj Tower @EmQuartier
- Column Tower
- CTI Tower
- Emporium Tower
- Exchange Tower
- FYI Center
- Glass House
- Green Tower
- Interchange Building
- K Tower
- Lake Ratchada Office Complex
- Mahatun Plaza
- Maleenon Tower
- Manorom Tower
- Metropolis Sukhumvit 39
- Ocean Tower 1
- Pacific Place 1/2
- Park Venture
- Q House Asoke
- Q House Ploenchit
- Serm-Mit Tower
- Sirinrat Building
- Time Square Building
- UBC II
- Vibulthani Building
- Wave Place Building
- Australian Embassy
- British Embassy
- Embassy of South Korea
- Embassy of the United States of America
- Japanese Embassy
- The Embassy of France
- The Embassy of India
- The Embassy of the People's Republic of China
- The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
- United Arab Emirates Embassy
- BTS SkyTrain - Asok Station
- MRT Sukhumvit Underground Station
- Central Department Store Chidlom Branch
- Central Embassy Shopping Mall
- Central World Plaza
- Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Emporium Department Store
- EmQuartier Shopping Complex
- Robinson's Department Store Sukhumvit Branch
- Siam Paragon / Siam Square
- Silom Road
- Terminal 21 Department Store
How To Get Here
Wining & dining is always an inspiring experience at both of the hotel’s first-class restaurants.
- Seasonal Tastes
- Kisso Japanese Restaurant
- Zest Bar & Terrace
- The Pool Bar
Hours Of Operation
The Perfect Bangkok Meeting Space For Your Next Event
At The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok our refreshing approach to meetings ensures business become pleasure. With dedicated staff providing thoughtful service, and contemporary facilities such as Altitude providing the perfect environment, a rewarding meeting experience is assured.