Romantic Atmosphere, Ravishing Dining
ภาษาไทย click here
The one evening in the year officially devoted to the romantic side of one’s relationship is a not-to-be-missed opportunity to feel those emotions at depth. And nothing sets a more tender stage for such revelries than cupid-inspired cuisine served with grace somewhere dreamy.
At The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok this Valentine’s Evening, Saturday, February 14, 2015, that description fits two passionately composed possibilities: five gourmet courses set dinner beneath a canopy of stars beside The Pool or connected with a myriad of delectable culinary possibilities ensconced in the interactive environ of Seasonal Tastes. Plus the prospect of winning free stays at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa in a Romantic Lucky Draw and Family-filled Sunday dining vouchers at Seasonal Tastes.
POOL YOUR EMOTIONS
Our chefs have completed their special assignment to create and collate courses that perfectly complement the impulsive spirit of Valentine’s, with considerable finesse. And when added with two welcome glasses of Chandon Rose, a bottle of white or red wine, a rose and a special gift ...love and harmony reign supreme!
Start the remarkable repast with …
- Seafood Platter (cooked black mussel, snow crab leg, fresh oyster, prawn)
- Pan-fried jumbo sea scallop with Portobello mushroom served in a pastry basket with black truffle sauce and parmesan foam
- Chicken consommé with Parma ham and green asparagus tips
- Passion fruit and pink guava sorbet on ice shell
And continue with your choice of main course, whether …
Grilled Angus beef tenderloin and foie gras tian, morel mushrooms sauce, fresh sautéed baby vegetables or Pan-fried fillet of sea bass, white wine lavender sauce, walnut wilted spinach
The soothing evening’s dining together concludes with a divine dessert of Strawberry terrine with Drambuie-glazed fresh strawberry salad, hazelnut shortbread served at The Pool from 6pm to 10.30pm THB 5,500.-net per couple, including two welcome glasses of Chandon Rose sparkling wine, a bottle of white or red wine and a special gift. Special! chance to win free stays with breakfast at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket and Sheraton Huahin Resort & Spa.
ROMANTIC VALENTINE’S-THEMED WEEKEND OF SUBLIME SUPPERS
At Seasonal Tastes, sip sparkling wine and share a decadent dinner buffet taking Valentine foods of love as its theme and specially featuring Alaskan king crab and freshly shucked oysters playfully glisten among shards of ice. The sizzle of Australian beef tenderloin and lamb cutlets intensifies the irresistible allure.
Buffet highlights are ..
- Pan-fried foie gras served at your table
- Grill station with snow fish, salmon, rock lobster and succulent
- Japanese live station with sushi and sashimi
- Mövenpick ice cream, luscious crème brûlée, chocolate fountain and much more.
THB 2,290.-net per person including a welcome glass of sparkling wine, a rose and a special Valentine’s gift for each lady at Seasonal Tastes from 6pm to 10.30pm Special! chance to win Family-filled Sunday Lunch dining vouchers.
- SPG® member enjoys 20 % discount on Valentine’s dinner buffet at THB 2,061.-net per person and set dinner by the pool at THB 5,190.-net per couple
- SCB credit card holder enjoys 30 % discount on Valentine’s dinner buffet at THB 1,666.-net per person and set dinner by the pool at THB 5,190.-net per couple
- KTC credit card holder enjoys 30 % discount on Valentine’s dinner buffet at THB 1,666.-net per person and set dinner by the pool at THB 5,190.-net per couple
Guests can enroll FREE in Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) members to enjoy the benefit. To make a reservation and enroll SPG®, please call (66)(2) 207 8000 or email email@example.com
Advanced booking is highly recommended.