Transportation in Bangkok
The most popular transportation in Bangkok that takes you to many locations quickly and comfortably. Trains run every 3 - 6 minutes depending on time period.
It consists of 2 lines – Silom line and Sukhumvit line which link to major business and shopping districts. The nearest Skytrain station to the The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok is Asoke (Exit No. 5) which is directly at our doorstep.
- BTS Asoke Station, Exit No. 5
- Operates daily from 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Fares start from THB 15 for a single journey.
The MRT Subway is another choice for rush hour covering all vital business and lifestyle areas such as Silom, Klong Toey, Lumpini Park, Sukhumvit, Rama 9, Chatuchak Weekend Market, and Hualampong. The nearest MRT from the hotel is MRT Sukhumvit (Exit No. 3), within walking distance.
- MRT Sukhumvit Station, Exit No. 3
- Operates daily from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Fares range from THB 15 - 40 per way.
The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok offers a convenient airport transfer service in a Mercedes Benz:
- Mercedes Benz E250 CDI at THB 2200.00 per car per trip, THB 4000.00 per car per round trip (maximum 3 passengers)
- Mercedes Van at THB 2700.00 per car per trip, THB 5000.00 per car per round trip (maximum 5 passengers)
For other destinations, rates are vary according to the time and distance. Please contact our Reservations Department at email@example.com to make arrangements.
The easiest and most convenient way to get around Bangkok is by the air-conditioned taxi.
However, it can make short distance a long trip during dense traffic.
- Fares start from THB 35 with metered taxis including the first 2 km. and its THB 5/km. after that.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS:
More information or reservation, please call (66)(2) 207 8000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org